Hi Guys!
So I'm a university student in the beautiful city of Cambridge!! I'm originally from the busy city of London but I currently live out in this small area and I adore it! It's been sun and blue skies for days on end here, whilst London have had on and off spring-like days!
My mum and dad came up the other day and I've been out in the sun till the sundown with my friends in the park or wondering around.. It was fun to spend some time with my parents as well as enjoy Cambridge from a comfier seat (aka the car)! Regardless, I've taken some cool pictures over the few days and I thought I'd share them with you all.. The pictures/video were all taken on my iphone by the way! Maybe you can come visit it to! ENJOOOOOY!
Hope you liked my little adventure :) CIAAAAAAAAO x
Cambridge looks wonderful!! I actually have to decide if i want to go to London, Cambridge or Brighton and study english next year and heard Cambridge was the place for "young people".. is that true? :3 (Im from Denmark btw, so i know nothing! xD)
ReplyDeleteIt really is! These pictures do it no justice.. London is basically everything a student wishes for at their doorstop but it is definitely expensive to live in! cambridge is a beautiful city and if you love nice views and walking.. its for you! i have to warn you though, if youre a partier that cambridge has a small variety of clubs.. not many compared to London! Brighton has the best of both.. it's a beach area with loads of exploring places and shopping areas too.. when are you coming over to study? xx
DeleteNot much a partier xD but i have just heard that Cambridge was THE place if you want to party and the company i have talk to warned me about it o.o but yeah London is more expensive and that's why i don't choose it right away.
DeleteAnd i don't know when im going there, but i have a big saving waiting for me at my 21st birthday and i have this "i want to get away from here" feeling, so studying abroad sounds perf to me xD
well I honestly think if you're a over of pretty buildings and living in a smaller area.. than cambridge is the place for you! i live in london but cambridge is just beautiful and i love it here beyond belief! it depends what your attracted to tbh!
Delete