Hi Guys!
I'm back with another tag, It's much more interesting than the last one.. I promise :D
1) Do you remember your first makeup item? It was
definitely the falsies mascara or rimmel’s black kohl pencil! I can remember
owning clear lipgloss when I was in year six, just before high school!
2) Describe your perfect mascara & have you
found yours yet? My very close to perfect and definite favourite at the moment
mascara is a rather new release by Maybelline, it’s their Big Eyes mascara with
the two wands; one for the top lashes and one for the lower ones as well.
Obviously it has taken me many years to find one so close, but with a slightly
more staying power it could be amazing!
3)What kind of coverage do you prefer from
foundation? Light to medium coverage. Most of my foundations are very light
coverage only because I prefer them to even out my skin tone and still look
like skin rather than become an actual blank canvas.
4 Favourite high end brand? Definitely MAC! I am
trying to venture out but my safety net is MAC and because it’s given me a good
variety of choices that I haven’t been able to find in many other brands.
5) Which cosmetic brands have you wanted to try but
still haven’t? I want to try Clinique and Chanel as well as Make up Forever!
I’ll get there soon enough.. I hope!
6) Favourite Drugstore Brand? AH! This one’s a hard
one, mainly because each brand offers an amazing specific part of makeup which
others can’t compete with.. but to pick one I might have to go with Rimmel.
Solely because their face products are amazing and makeup is nothing without a
good base!
7) Do you wear fake eyelashes? Only on occasions, I find their too much of a
hassle to bother with and hate the whole application process.
8) Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the
house without? Does lipbalm count as makeup? I don’t wear makeup daily solely
because it means having to get up a little earlier to get ready.
9) What is your most cherished beauty product? Umm
I don’t think I have one, YET!
10) How often
do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or all at
once? It’s safe to say that I spend way too much money on makeup that I don’t
actually need. When I’m in one of my lets buy makeup moods, I can spend A LOT
of money.. so definetly all at once.
11) Do you have a beauty budget or do you spend
freely? I can honestly say the only thing i buy in bulk are lip colors and
mascaras, solely because there is constantly something new on the market and
it’s always nice to try out. Other than that, I have necessities and backups..
I guess? LOL
12) Do you use coupons, rewards cards and sales when
you shop for cosmetics? Definitely use boots vouchers and the points to buy
most of my makeup. Higher end makeup is a different thing, I wont purchase it
unless I have that money.
13) What type of product do you buy the most of?
Definitely lip products, Im a little junkie and every time I see a lipgloss I
always pick one up for my little sister as well!
14) Is there a brand you absolutely can’t stand?
Miss Sporty!
15) Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics
e.g. parabens or sulphates? Nope, It’s a plus if they don’t have them in it but
i wont not buy a product because of that.
16) Do you have a favourite place to shop for
makeup? LONDON! It has absolutely everything!
17) New skincare or is it a set routine? I have WAAY
too many skincare products to have a set routine. I just alternate between what
I feel like using, my mood definitely influences my choices daily!
18) Favourite bath & body brand? The Body Shop,
Champney’s and most of all Lush!
19) If you could only buy from one brand, which
brand would you choose? MAC if you give me a never-ending supply of money!
20) Which brand do you think has the best packaging?
In the drugstore the prettiest would definitely be benefit but the most
practical is natural collection! And high end has to be YSL!
21) Which celebrity always has great makeup? BEYONCE
<3
22) Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
Nope!
23) 5 favorite beauty guru’s? Nicole Guerriero, Beauty Crush, Lauren Curtis, Anna6Belle & Casey Holmes.
24) Do you like multifunctional products like lip
and cheek stains? Not really, they’re either too dry or too creamy.. and
usually won’t work for one or both purposes!
25) Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Only when
im in a rush, hence I don’t wear makeup if I don’t have the time or the
patience!
26) Do you use a makeup primer for the eye’s? Yeah,
I’ve found one in the drugstore that works; Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow
Primer.
27) How many hair products do you use on a daily
basis? When I wash my hair, I’ll use; Aussie shampoo and TRESemme conditioner
as well as TRESemme heat protectant and VO5 Plump it up! Day after I’ll use
heat protectant if I’m using my straighteners otherwise I won’t use anything.
28) What do you apply first; concealer or
foundation? Foundation first, it usually covers up everything excluding my
under eye circles.
29) Do you ever consider taking makeup classes? I’ve
always wanted to, just to know how the professionals do it differently.
30) What do you love about makeup? It gives me a
chance to dress up, it definitely gives me confidence and makes me feel better
about myself but it also enables me to experiment with different looks. I love
how it can completely change my face and make you look the opposite of what you
really are.
So there you have it.. I'll be uploading later as well so BONUS :D
CCIAAAAAAAO x
No comments:
Post a Comment