Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 13 March 2014

10 Little Secrets..

Hi Guyys! 
So i saw this and thought I'd give it a go.. ofcourse until I fully launch in to my spring outfits I can't show you those but there will be a lifestyle post soon enough :D ENJOOOOOOY!

One product that makes you feel like a million dollars? A good face mask or a little perfume!

What is your skin care secret? I don’t actually have one!

What is your hair care secret? Let it dry naturally & using low amounts of heat at one time!

What is your diet rule? Eat as many fruit and vegetables a day as you can! They provide you with more 
energy and fill you up for longer than junk food does no matter how much tastier it really is! I don’t use a set diet, I just try follow some rules!

Workout tips? Change up your routine, i used to go to the gym all the time and it quickly got boring and it made me give up! Im now trying to make sure i get in different types of exercise for as long as possible each day!

What perfume is your secret weapon? Im not much of a perfume collector but if i was to buy one, it would either be Marc Jacobs Daisy or Bvlgari in the strange bottle with the blue liquid!

An item of clothing that always turns heads? So when I was in college, everyone used to wear such dull colours and so one day I walked in with neon blue jeans! Every time I wear those people look at me like I’ve gone crazy!

Most treasured piece of jewellery? A real gold necklace my dad bought back from Pakistan when he went last year.

Who is your style crush? Kylie Jenner without a doubt!


Tell us something we don’t know about you.. I have a mixture of green and brown eyes. 

Hope you liked it! I'll be working out my uploading schedule and will most definitely let you guys know soon so your stuck getting bored with old posts! 

CIAAAAAAAO x

No comments:

Post a Comment