Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 5 March 2014

100 Questions TAG!

Hey Guys! 
So I was supposed to be putting up my pancake day/haul/walk around cambridge post up today, but my camera & my iphone are refusing to cooperate with me :( So I thought I'd do a tag instead.. The other two posts shall be up as soon as I can access the pictures! Have fun reading.. 

1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed! Open doors freak me out!
2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Who doesn’t?
3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Definitely in!
4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Nope... 
5: Do you like to use post-it notes? I think they look pretty but I never use them!
6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Yuuuuuup!
7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? A swarm of bees, the bear might kill me.
8: Do you have freckles? Nopee! 
9: Do you always smile for pictures? Nope!
10: What is your biggest pet peeve? When people tell me they have to tell me something and then don’t tell me... ERGH!
11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Only when I’m walking on stairs...
12: Have you ever peed in the woods? NOPE. 
13: What about pooped in the woods? NOPE!
14: Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? LOL yes!
15: Do you chew your pens and pencils? Only in exams!
16: How many people have you slept with this week? None?!
17: What size is your bed? Tiny!
18: What is your Song of the week? I haven’t listened to music much this week!
19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yeah just like its okay for girls to wear blue!
20: Do you still watch cartoons? Yeyuuuuh!
21: Whats your least favourite movie? I can’t think of one actually!
22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Who says I don’t have some ;)
23:What do you drink with dinner? Water/Ribena/Fizzy Drink?!
24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Ketchup/Mayo together!
25: What is your favourite food? This questions too hard to answer!
26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Harry Potter & the Mean Girls!!
27: Last person you kissed/kissed you? On my Cheek? My Gran!
28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Nopee.. 
29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Hell N’aaaw!
30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Year 8?
31: Can you change the oil on a car? Nope :o
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Don’t drive... YET!
33: Ever ran out of gas? Look above^
34: Favorite kind of sandwich? SUBWAAAAAY <3
35: Best thing to eat for breakfast? Depends on my mood!
36: What is your usual bedtime? I don’t have one... When I get tired to be honest!
37: Are you lazy? Yeaaah
38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? I didn’t!
39: What is your Chinese astrological sign? Cancer
40: How many languages can you speak? Two!
41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Nooooope
42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs? LEGO BABEEEEH!
43: Are you stubborn? Yup
44: Who is better...Leno or Letterman? WTH is that?
45: Ever watch soap operas? Yeaaaaaaah.
46: Are you afraid of heights? Sometimess. 
47: Do you sing in the car? Yeaah!
48: Do you sing in the shower? Of course! It’s where I practice!
49: Do you dance in the car? Is that even possible?
50: Ever used a gun? Not unless it was a water gun?
51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? About a few months ago!

52: Do you think musicals are cheesy? Not all of them!
53: Is Christmas stressful? Nope!
54: Ever eat a pierogi? Wth is that?
55: Favorite type of fruit pie? I don’t like pie... 
56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? A Princess?!
57: Do you believe in ghosts? Nope
58: Ever have Déjà-vu feelings? ALL the time!
59: Take a vitamin daily? Nope
60: Wear slippers? YEZZIR!
61: Wear a bath robe? nopeee
62: What do you wear to bed? Depends what the weathers like ;) 
63: First concert? NEVER been to one :o
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? I live in the UK so none?
65:Nike or Adidas? Adidas!
66:Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos!
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts!
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? Nope?
69:Ever take dance lessons? Nope!
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Nope.. 
71:Can you curl your tongue? Naaaaah
72:Ever won a spelling bee? Yezzir!
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy? LOL my life!
74:Own any record albums? Nope!
75:Own a record player? Maybe?!
76:Regularly burn incense? Nope!
77:Ever been in love? Yeah
78:Who would you like to see in concert? Beyonce/The Weeknd/Wiz Khalifa
79:What was the last concert you saw? Never been to one!
80:Hot tea or cold tea? Hate tea!
81:Tea or coffee? Neither!
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles? The fudgecakes!?
83:Can you swim well? Ish!
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yeah
85:Are you patient? I can be.. 
86:DJ or band, at a wedding? DJ!
87:Ever won a contest? I don’t think so?
88:Ever have plastic surgery? Nope
89:Which are better black or green olives? Black fo’ sure!
90:Can you knit or crochet? I can kind of knit!
91:Best room for a fireplace? Living Room!
92:Do you want to get married? Yeeeeeeah!
93:If married, how long have you been married? I’m only 19!
94:Who was your HS crush? LOL
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Naaaaah
96:Do you have kids? AGAIN! IM only 19!
97:Do you want kids? Yup!
98:Whats your favourite colour? BLUEEEE :D
99:Do you miss anyone right now? My family L
100.Something that happened to you in high school? I was suspended three times!

WHEW! That was a long post.. Hope you liked the 100 Q&A Tag.. Always open to new ideas so if you want me to write about something, just comment or email me! 

CIAAAAO Chic-sta's x

No comments:

Post a Comment