Hi Guys!
So I've heard about the Liebster Award circulating around the blog-masphere.. and I was nominated by the beautiful Lily Frohlich! As a fairly new blogger despite my large interest in the blogging atmosphere, I'm overly appreciative of her recognition!
Thank you LILY for the nomination, here are the rules for my nominees:
1.You must link back to the person who awarded you
2.You must answer the 11 questions given by the nominee before you
3.You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions
4.You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
5.You must tell your nominees that they have been nominated by you
& Here are my answers.. ENJOY <3
-What's your dream holiday destination?
Greece or Egypt.. I've always been interested in seeing the pyramids and since I studied greek mythology in my A level's I've always wanted to view the greek culture and city firsthand.
-Would you rather have the ability to fly or the ability to breathe underwater?
Definitely fly, It'd be amazing to see everything from a bird's eye and breathing underwater is boring unless you're interested in scuba diving and swimming with the sharks..
-If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy?
This is tricky, realistically I'd say pay of my student loans and invest in a business.. but I'd definitely splurge out on a family holiday! I honestly believe my parents deserve a relaxing time away!
-What's your favorite makeup brand?
OHMY.. Again such a hard one.. Many drugstore brands are as good as the high end ones and it's hard to pick but I'd go with NO7! It's a reasonable price, and their product's quality doesn't fluctuate much.. I really believe they have amazing products all round!
-Would you rather have a cosy night in or a crazy night out?
Ahh.. I'm the type of person who enjoys a major crazy-go-all-out night when occasion is due.. I'd rather have a cosy night in.. definitely a movie lover over party girl!
-If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I'd stay right where I am, London is amazing regardless of the crazy over-crowdedness of the place.. If not London, then Paris.. It's a beautiful city with amazing fashion taste and ahh the city is romantic enough for me!
-How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I have absolutely no clue.. Definitely more than I need! I have 13 pairs in my university room, and I wear two on a daily basis? I have PLENTY more at home and I seriously think my mum is sick of my ever so slight obsession with them.. OOPS?
-What's your favorite drink?
At the moment it's Raspberry & Cranberry Juice mixed with Lemonade or Lemon Water! It's just beyond amazing! Of all time? There was a limited edition of Fanta.. called the Beach? AMAZING but it's only available in the summer!
-If you had the ability to go back in time, would you?
It depends, if it means throughout my own life then no not really.. but if it's history then yes! I would love to experience life in some other era's.. I've learned about such periods and it makes you curious..
-What's your favorite song at the moment?
Demi Lovato - Something That We're Not! This song literally makes me dance wherever the hell I am, and it's so damn catchy! I love her voice and most of her newest album.. but this song is definitely my current fave!
-What's your lifetime ambition?
To make my parents proud.. I know it seems cheesy but seriously I'd love for them to be proud of me.. that is most definitely my main goal for everything I do!
Hope you guys enjoyed those answers!
My nominees are:
.. The questions for my nominees:
-Who is your inspiration in beauty/fashion/life?
-Favorite flavor of sweet?
-How long have you been blogging?
-Could you go out without makeup?
-What is the most important thing to you at this moment?
-Could you eat chocolate for every meal, for three days?
-Funniest night out you've had? [Dinner/Clubbing...]
-If you were given £/$1000, what would you spend it on first?
-Are you the type of person who dresses up everyday or the type that plays it casual?
-Mustaches or Polka Dots?
-Favorite Color?
Hope you liked reading my little post! CIAAAAAO x

Thanks so much for nominating me for this award! Im glad you like my blog! I have already done this post but I still want to answer your questions!
ReplyDelete-Who is your inspiration in beauty/fashion/life? I love Lisa Eldridge, shes a big time make up artist and is just the coolest. I wish I could be her.
-Favorite flavor of sweet? Chocolate,Chocolate, and more Chocolate.
-How long have you been blogging? On and off for a few years now but more consistently for the last 3 months.
-Could you go out without makeup? No never. I just love creating different looks.
-What is the most important thing to you at this moment? My family for sure.
-Could you eat chocolate for every meal, for three days? yes. see question 2.
-Funniest night out you've had? [Dinner/Clubbing...] Way to many to even write out... Basically most of my college years with my sorority sisiters.
-If you were given £/$1000, what would you spend it on first? Hmm I would probably save it.
-Are you the type of person who dresses up everyday or the type that plays it casual? Well I have to be someone dressed up for work everyday so I guess that answers that.
-Mustaches or Polka Dots? Polka Dots. Mustaches are for men.
-Favorite Color? Purple!
Thanks again!
Jennifer
Inthelandofjen.blogspot.com
I love your answers :D and most definitely love your blog :) keep at it lovey x
DeleteThank you for nominating me! I've just returned from holiday and only just catching up with everything! Seriously appreciate the nomination will have to get round to it
ReplyDeleteAndrea Ava xx