Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 3 March 2014

February Favourites..

It’s the end of February! So here I come with my version of February Faves.. 


Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoos (around £5) : I have three of the many amazing colors that they do.. Pink Gold, On and On Bronze & Eternal Gold. I've wanted these for eons, ever since I first heard of them raved about on YouTube.  The pigmentation and color of them are just amazing and I’m so glad I finally bought them. They apply so well and can be used as a base as well as on their own, although i do prefer the latter. 


L’Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation (£11?) : I’m already on my second bottle of this one. Normally I try to stay away from drugstore foundations cause I can never find the right shade but I absolutely adore this! The coverage is just right and once you get used to the majorly runny consistency, it applies like a dream! It's a light to medium coverage foundation and most if not all the shades are heavily yellow toned. it has a powdery finish and regardless of my dry skin, it doesn't look flaky and make my skin look dehydrated like other liquid to powder foundations have. This is definitely my go to foundation on those lazy but have to look nice days. 
  

Topshop Glow in Polished (£9) : So this was an impulse buy, but I’m so glad I picked it up! It’s incredibly pigmented so a little goes a long way but I adore this! This is my go to highlighter on my lazy “no makeup but nice brows” days. It look's more silver in the pot than champagne but when applied on the skin it gives a healthy glow, I absolutely adore it and I use it on most makeup days!


TRESemme Split Mend Intense Recovery Masque (around £3) : So I picked this up because it was on offer in Superdrugs and I needed a hair mask for uni & I'm so glad I did! It smells Incredible... and it works wonders to! I’m so obsessed that I have one in the shower and three backups.. WOOPS! 


Inglot Waterproof Makeup Remover (£6) : Okay so this actually works, I wouldn’t have bought it if it hadn’t been for £3 at the counter but I love it none the less. It does what it says and takes off my heavy layers of mascara and eyeliner after a good night out! Kudos to Inglot!


Evolution Double – Sided Table Mirror (£9) : So I absolutely love this little piece, it’s from a store called Evolution in Cambridge but they have an online store as well (http://www.evolutionstores.co.uk/). I needed a little makeup mirror for my uni table when I was getting ready to go out and couldn't be bothered to stand up, enter this little piece. It goes well with my black and gold brush holders which I hauled from Oxfam, I'm most definitely in love with this!

And there you have it! My most loved products of the last 28 days! Damn this year sure is moving fast! Looking forward to Spring soon.. 

CIAAAAO x

No comments:

Post a Comment