Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 21 March 2014

Healthier Chic..

HI GUUUUUUYS!

I'm overly excited to be sharing my newest concotions of trying to be a little healthier and my oh my does all this food taste good! It's not everyone's taste and not 100% salad either but it works for me and gives me amazing energy for my walks and gym sessions so it's good! 
I have been trying to eat fruit everyday but their are times when I don't and well.. I can't do everything all at once! I would say to just ease into doing one thing a day and not all at once because I did that.. and well it never really did work!! ENJOY my colorful random lunches/dinners from the last few days :) 





Strawberries & Grapes ¦ Pasta Bake with Cauliflower/Broccoli & Carrots ¦ Rice with Lamb Korma ¦ Cod Fish with Salad and Green Beans & Lamb Mince ¦ Vitamin Water in Strawberry & Mixed Berries ¦ 

CIAAAAAAAAAAO x

No comments:

Post a Comment