Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Morning Makeup Monday!

Hi Guys! 

Okay so I was a little clueless about naming this but I had like three hours before my lectures this Monday morning and I’m writing this in between them.. ITS MY FACE OF THE DAY!  I shall be including pictures.. but ofcourse I shall upload it some time soon (today hopefully)! KAY so here we go!


Maybelline Baby Skin ¦ Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer ¦ Revlon Photo-ready Skinlights in Bare Light ¦ MAC Mineralize Foundation in NC20 ¦ MAC Mineralize Skin-finish Natural in Medium ¦ Sleek Brow Kit in Dark ¦ Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown ¦ Topshop Bronzer in Mohawk ¦ Topshop Highlighter in Crescent Moon ¦  Soap & Glory Lid Stuff in Aubersheen and Mudhoney ¦ MAC Blush in Peaches ¦ Maybelline Big Lashes Mascara ¦ Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat ¦ Barry M Matte Nail Polish in Mocha !

So many products for one face.. and I looked like...


I've only just realised that I forgot my lip products so here goes.. 

Seventeen Stay Pout in Rule Breaker! My new fave lip product! It's super pigmented so all I did was dab it on my lips to give it that 'your lips but better' look! 

Have a good day err'yonee! x

No comments:

Post a Comment