Hey Guys!
You’re probably wondering what in the world this really is
and why I’m writing a review on something no one knows even exists..If you follow me on twitter (@BritishChic_), you'll already have heard my mini rant but here it is, in full volume, via my blog! I’m well and truly in love with this product and I’m sad that I can’t find one
place excluding Amazon (and they have none in stock) that sells it!
It’s basically a mist that is supposed to boost, refresh and
restore the skin.. and I 100% agree with it! This basically helps my makeup
when I think I look to powdery, a few sprits of this and my face looks like
skin again. It helps my makeup stay on, and it’s basically a cheaper and very
rare version of the MAC Fix Plus. I bought this around this time last year, and
it was my saviour during summer when I felt like my makeup was going to drip of
my face, this refreshed my face within seconds.. & it smells nice too. I’m
on the hunt for one because I bought it in TK MAXX and any body who shops there
knows that it’s unlikely for you to find the same thing twice unless you’re
buying them both at the same time. I’m in love with this and it sucks because I have yet to
find somewhere that stocks it! It’s a 4.2 fluid ounce bottle of goodness for
£7! It’s a freaking bargain and I would definitely recommend it, however if you
can get your hands on it.. let me know where from! Mind my crazyness, It’s rare for me to fall in love with one
skincare/makeup product so much!
Hope you liked my mini review/rant.. 'Till tomorrow xx
No comments:
Post a Comment