Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 17 March 2014

Little Gems of the Internet..

HI GUUUUUUUYS! 

So I was browsing through the internet on a BORING Sunday afternoon looking for easy to make dessert recipes.. and I came across this blog/website to make...

BROWNIES IN A MUG! 
So me being the chocolate obsessed university student, sat down and thought about making it and eventually did when my chocolate craving kicked in! & OH MY.. if you like cake & brownies but don't like the whole process, there's a 5 MINUTE way to make the same yumminess and just for yourself :D 

You can tell I'm excited and obviously fuelled by my own version of it.. I'd say if you're a chocolate obsessor like me.. to add nuttella or melted chocolate.. either way it is deliciousness in a mug! Student friendly recipe right there! I shall leave the link below.. go make it and get back to me! What changes are you going to make? 

http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/brownie_in_a_mug/ 

CIAAAAAAAO x

No comments:

Post a Comment