Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Is This Odd?

Hey Guys!

So I was scrolling through my instagram the other day and I saw that this girl I went to college with had a blog, I know she studies an English based subject at uni but when I read through it.. It was the opposite of what I actually expected.. 

Obviously I haven't seen her for two years? & I know people change but she was always the happy go lucky, talkative and fashion obsessed girl.. the total opposite to what her blog portrays her to be.That actually makes me wonder whether people use blogs and online websites to express their actual selves instead of what they act like in real life, are all writers like this? One version online and another in real life?

Maybe It's because she's someone I knew in real life and then to view her a completely changed and shy individual, it makes you wonder what happens to all the happy people.. Surely experiences shouldn't shift an individual's personality completely? It's worrying to see people drastically changing because of other's words or actions towards them.. 

Do you think you're different on the internet and in real life? 

Ciaaao x

No comments:

Post a Comment