HEEEEEY!
Okay, so this is definitely a little stranger than usual BUT.. I though I'd show you what I've been loving on Netflix recently and maybe Y'all can give me suggestions to what I can watch on there? Hope you like this snippet of my weekly obsessions.. seeing as I'm a uni student with no access to TV minus my laptop.. NETFLIX is what I rely on!
1) Labour Pains: Now if you love Lindsay Lohan, and the way she almost always plays the half good/bad characters.. YOU will love this! It's absolutely hilarious and downright silly at the same time! Nonetheless.. check it out 'cause it's not as bad as the front cover looks!
2) Revenge of the Bridesmaids: FREAKING AMAZE! Haha, I absolutely loved this! Laughed so many times.. It's like the adult version of catfights! It's such a good movie.. I didn't think it would be cause it sounds a little horror-ish.. but it's the total opposite! Check it out ladies!
3) Big Daddy: LOL Funny and AWWWWW Adorable! You've got to watch this movie with a tub of icecream & some chocolate! #GirlyNightIn
4) House of Cards: So I can't remember who recommended this to me, but It's basically everything messed up about the government.. It's all political and real and actually really interesting (&I hate politics)! If you're one that likes reality based shows.. you need to give this one a go!
5)CHUCK!!: Okay so I know if you're american you might already have watched this but I stumbled upon this and OH MY! I FELL in LOVE! It is such an amazing/random/heartbreaking&making storyline.. and the characters develop so flipping well that I cried when it ended! It seriously felt like I'd know these people and seen them grow together! CHECK IT OUT.. FOR REALS! If you watch CSI/NCIS/Law&Order/Missing Person's ETC.. You will love this! It's just beyond incredible!
So.. CHECK EM' ALL OUT!
CIAAAAO x
I've nominated you for a Liebster award! http://lilyelizabethfrohlich.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/the-liebster-award.html
ReplyDelete