Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 2 April 2014

March FAVES!

Hey Guuuuys! 
So I'm just going to post a few pictures and any details as a caption because I've been in love with a few things.. but I've been going makeup free for a lot of days so I haven't used beauty related products in a while! BUT I thought i'd show you anyways.. ENJOY! 

Love these two instagram accounts! I'm obsessed with the idea of quotes and PHUCKYOQUOTE has such realistic sayings and ones that actually make sense! THEILLESTRATOR defines himself.. His artwork is beyond belief! Check them out if you want! 
NOMNOMNOM! This has been my newly discovered indulge-food when I need a little cheat! Its freakin delish.. & it's not chocolate overload so you dont feel TOO sick afterwards! 



My Black Converse! I've never worn then and I bought them well over a year ago! But I've recently gotten into wearing them again and considering I have three pairs.. They definitely make for comfy going out shoes! 

So I bought this in the Pull & Bear sale in the December sales for £6 & I LOVE IT! It's the right amount of tartan style and it's box-shaped so I can wear it with a maxi in the summer months :D

Primark for £6.. Me being me, chopped the long sleeves of and are planning to stitch the remainder in a rolled design! None the less, I love this and I've been wearing this to lounge in or to walk to Asda in when it's sunny!

NOMNOMNOM! I've been eating loads of fruit lately and.. well this is self-explanatory!

OPI Nailpolish in Samoan Sand! I suck at painting my nails! But they look decent here! It's a nice nude for spring, and one of the three polishes I have with me.. 

The smell of this is crazy strong but after newly shaved/waxed arms or legs this is amaze! the smell lingers and makes your body look shimmery! 

MUA Lipsticks.. Crazy Pigmented although I dont use the gloss with it.. 

H&M Jacket from last year's summer collection.. £6 for a blazer I've had so much wear from!

There we have it guys..


CIAAAAAAAAAAAAO x

2 comments: