Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 28 April 2014

Shoutout..

Hey Guys!

So I thought i'd just write a little post and give a shoutout to one of my bestfriends from high school! She has a new blog which i'll give you the link for down below.. She's a new blogger and is in the process of giving her blog a COMPLETE makeover! She's definitely more obsessed with makeup and beauty than I am and has definitely been experimenting with it much longer than I have! 

At the minute she currently has two or three posts up but she wants to start a beauty channel on Youtube soon! Im probably a biased individual but so far I love her review and so I thought i'd let you guys know about her too! 

HER BLOG: The Truth Hurts <3

What blogs would you reccomend to me? I'm always up for reading!

CIAO x

No comments:

Post a Comment