Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Current Faves: Brow Products!

HEY GUUUUUUUYS!

Okay so I've been reading so many blogs lately and watching so many videos and everyone has amaze eyebrows! Now I have no clue whether they're natural or not but to get my preferred AMAZE brow, I use them three products on a daily basis EVEN if im not wearing makeup which is a lot at the moment! 

I thought i'd share them with you guys, two of three products being no shocker since I think EVERY blogger/youtuber has tried and many rave about! 

So as you guys can see from the previous content of my blog, I like makeup and although i'm not one to rave about it on a constant daily basis, I do have a mini collection! I've been trying to make my brows a little less scarce looking so I have tested many different powders and only just found the right shade (which sucks cause it's in a palette)! 

DRUM ROLL.. 

& The products are... 

Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown ¦ Sleek Brow Kit in Dark ¦ Collection Nude Eye Pallete in No 3 ¦ Real Techniques Brow Brush ¦
I am beyond in love with these all, they create that perfect slightly filled in but natural looking brow and they stay in place regardless of being drenched or sweating! I seriously think I've found my holy grail brow routine! I don't like filling them in too heavily so I always use light strokes and the RT brush helps so much! 

I simply just use the brush to dip in the gel from the brow kit or use the powder, if i use them both my eyebrows stand out way to much for my liking BUT i always put the brow drama on top to keep them in place, its such a quick routine but im beyond in love with the results!

CIAOOO x

No comments:

Post a Comment