Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 26 April 2014

TMI Tag

HEY GUUUUYS! 

So I've seen this floating about Youtube and I thought WHY NOT! I love tags and love seeing people's answers so if you've done this.. leave the link down below! ENJOOOOOY! 

1. What are you wearing? Primark Striped Top & Fleecey PJ's

2: Ever been in love? Nope
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Aren't all breakups terrible? 
4: How tall are you? 5'2
5: How much do you weigh? I have no clue because I hate scales soo.. 
6: Any tattoos? Nope.. 
7: Any piercings? Just my ears, I want my tragus pierced though.
8: OTP? Caroline & Tyler and Stefan & Elena from Vampire Diaries!
9: Favorite show? at the minute it's Vampire Diaries but I love NCIS/CSI and anything criminal mastermind based!
10: Favorite bands? The Wanted, The Fray, Neon Jungle, The Script, One Republic, Bastille and so on!
11: Something you miss? My old friendships..
12: Favorite song? THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE!
13: How old are you? 19!
14: Zodiac sign? Cancer!
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Those people who can get along with everyone and doesn;t make things awkward.
16: Favorite Quote? I have a few that I actually cant think of at the moment1
17: Favorite actor? Ryan Gosling <3 
18: Favorite color? BLUEEEE!
19: Loud music or soft? Loud over e'rrythaaaang!
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? I go for a walk, I shop or I sulk in my room!
21: How long does it take you to shower? it can go from 10 to 30 minutes depending on whether I'm in a rush!
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 10 minutes usually, but when I'm lazying around an hour!
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yeeeeeep!
24: Turn on? A good sense of humour and when a guy says it how it is, and a little stubble :D 
25: Turn off? Being cocky, arrogant and BAD BO!
26: The reason I started blogging? Well I've wanted to do it for ages but I never got around to it and I thought I'd start it whilst I'm in uni so I can blog when I'm in my dorm! 
27: Fears? Spiders, Snakes, Losing People, Heartbreak.. Too many!
28: Last thing that made you cry? I got into a little argument with my older sister!
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Yesterday..?
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name? Well I'm British and chic just sorta fitted with it :D
31: Last book you read? One of my course books.. 
32: The book you’re currently reading? Again one of my course books!
33: Last show you watched? NCIS LA version!
34: Last person you talked to? My older sister.. 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My bestfriend.. 
36: Favorite food? This is hard beyond belief!
37: Place you want to visit? America, Spain, Italy. Egypt, Thailand, Hawaii, Everywhere hot basically!
38: Last place you were? Shopping with my mum earlier?
39: Do you have a crush? Yep
40: Last time you kissed someone? On the cheek? Today!
41: Last time you were insulted? Me and my best friend insult each other daily.. so today sometime?
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Anything sour.. 
43: What instruments do you play? None.. I suck!
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? A gold ring of my mums that she got for her 18th which she gave to me for mine!
45: Last sport you played? Does going to the gym count?
46: Last song you sang? I have no clue.. One of Demi Lovato's no doubt!
47: Favorite chat up line? Are your legs tired cause you've been running through my mind all day ;)
48: Have you ever used it? in a serious convo? never.. but as a joke i definitely have!
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? That would be today with my mum or two days ago when I saw one of my bestfriends from high school!
50: Who should answer these questions next? All of you guys!


Hope you liked that.. & enjoyed knowing silly things about me.. 

CIAAAAAAAO x

No comments:

Post a Comment