Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 12 April 2014

Seven Deadly Sins..

HEY THEREEEE :) 

Hope you enjoy this VEEEEERY random tag.. I saw it on one of my follower's blogs and so I thought I'd do it.. 

GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? My least expensive  item is one or two of my ELF brushes I bought in the 50% sale. My most expensive is probably one of my MAC foundations.

WRATH: Which beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get? EYELASHES! I love how they look but having to put them on is such a pain! The hardest product to get ahold of has to be American brands like Make up Forever, Wet N Wild and Physicians Formula!

GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? Lush’s Lip Scrub in Bubblegum & Popcorn <3

SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness? Eyelashes and any type of cleansers after a night out.. I’m a lazy kid sometimes!

PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence? Mascara and a bold lip!

LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? What in the fudgesticks has this got to do with makeup?! When a guy has that slight stubble and smells gorgeous <3


ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? Anything MAC related or Sigma brushes! 

Hope you liked learning a little about me.. 

CIAAAAAAAO x

No comments:

Post a Comment