Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 10 April 2014

Update?

Hey Guuuuuuys! 

I just thought i'd post something random and life-ish.. 

I'm going HOME for two weeks as Easter break and I cannot begin to explain how much I'm looking forward to being in London no matter how beautiful Cambridge really is! I miss my bed and my family and just being at home is just another level of relaxation! I just can't wait to be home and do fun things and annoy my little sister to the brink of madness! & I have so many awesomely amazing things planned! #ilovemyfamily

.I SUCK AT PAINTING MY NAILS.. BUT LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY LOOK HERE.. 

BARRYM Gelly Shine Nailpolish in Passion Fruit! #inlove 
River Island Midi Rings in Small & Medium!

So I was looking through my skincare drawer in my halls room and I realize that I have a heck of a lot of skincare that I RARELY use! I have multiple Body Shop things and excluding moisturizers, I have a hell of a lot of body butter's I only use when i'm in the mood to laze around (which surprisingly isn't a lot)! Before I start rambling I just thought i'd say I personally love body butters because they smell nice and they work so well for my body BUT I hate lathering them on so I have a few excluding the fact I don't use them.. I shall however take a picture of them all and show them to you considering they smell delish and I would SO recommend buying them! 
Body Shop: Raspberry, Strawberry & Cranberry Joy
Soap & Glory: Butter Yourself & Righteous Butter
Champneys: Distant Shores

I was in Poundland yesterday and I found these badboys! Now if you follow me on twitter you would've seen this already but when I was a kid and even in the first year of high school these were so popular and then they just disappeared and I never heard of them again until recently! 

110 for £1 and I've already got through thirty of them, mix that with a little bar of Toblerone and a mug full of Coke.. #SUGARHIGH! I'm crazy for a random hyper mode and I just got off face-time with my best-friend who thinks i'm crazy for being so hyper.. & it's all down to these babies.. little tubes of sherbet-filled amazingness <3

Because I'll be at home for so long, I might not post as much but if you guys have anything you would like to see from me in particular, comment below or you can tweet me @BritishChic_ and I will try and do as many posts as I can.. 

;LOVE YOU GUYSS.. CIAAAO x





No comments:

Post a Comment