Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 20 April 2014

Weekly Catchup..

Hey Guuuuuuuys!
So I;ve come home for the easter holidays and the weather is just beyond beautiful! I haven't been back in over two months and it's been eons! I've been spending the first week with my family and in and around London!

I thought i'd show you guys my little trip into Central London and all the strange little places that you can find such little dainty things..

The London Eye when I was on my way home from Cambridge! 

Just chilling in the garden under the sun! Jeggings:Matalan & Shoes:Primark1

SURREAL How statue like she looked before she started moving.. 

Everyone tried to make him smile and he never budged.. #selfcontrolatitsbest!

Jubilee Garden Market

Trafalgar Sq; That fountain was the best time ever! #refreshingcoldness

& then we ended up going to Thorpe Park for the day and it was such an amazing day! I haven't been in nearly two years and regardless of the fact that we spent 9 FREAKIN HOURS there, it was beyond worth it! Theme parks and London in the sun are honestly the best thing about living in the UK! And I can officially say we got my mum on Tidal Wave, her first major rollercoaster #EPICWIN! 





I haven't been to the gym in over a week but walking around London and getting on and off tubes has fulfilled that madness enough for me! Being at home is majorly testing my strength for cleaner foods but hopefully I wont be putting on any more weight! I've also spent the last two days doing absolutely nothing with my nieces since I haven't seen them since last year #crazy! 

I found this on one of my followers' twitter accounts and it makes me happy that there are still some people in the world who understand that being bigger than a size 10 is still beautiful and will always be beautiful! 
Also I just want to thank my blog followers! When I started one up it was just for my passion of constant writing and needing to express myself and it still amazes me that 100+ people have seen my posts regardless if they have skimmed or actually read it.. I am greatful beyond belief <3

THANK YOU GUYS, ONE LOVEE <3 

2 comments:

  1. I was looking for Jubilee Garden Market last time i was in London but didn't find it >.< Maybe this time im going to be luck! Going there in a few weeks!
    Thanks for showing Thorpe Park! I didn't even know there was a theme park in London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can get the train to covent garden and its pretty much around the corner from there.. and its not directly in central london but it's not far from here either.. there are others as well but those are much further! hope you have a good trip! x

      Delete