HI GUUUUUUUYS!
Okay so.. I've had these brushes for eeeeons.. & I first heard about ELF through Youtube videos and thought I'd check them out considering I was using random brushes from Boots and Superdrugs for everything and it was all very messy.. ENTER THESE GEMS!
They're all from the studio line so they cost around the £3.50 mark, affordable and DAMN GOOD brushes!
Below I am about to show/explain/rant about how amazing these brushes are,, and how I actually use them.. 'cause regardless of their names, I don't use them for their purposes :D SO here goes guys.. ENJOOOOY!!
 |
| So this is more of a recent purchase and I'm yet to find another use for it aside from bronzing my fore-head and hairline but I like it for that! I do love how flexible it is but it still picks up just enough product to give me some color! |
 |
| ELF Blush Brush! I used this for blush when I first got it and then realized it wasn't working so I started using it for highlighter or powder. I would pick the others over this one purely because they apply better and less heavier (or maybe it's just me)! But it's definitely a nice brush and soft.. & regardless of my not-using-it-so-much it's nice to have as a backup when I'm washing my others! |
 |
| So the typical stippling brush, one that everyone has tried! It's usually associated with foundation but I've realized that it works better with liquid bronzers or applying highly pigmented blushes! It doesn't pick up too much product and so helps to blend it well! I even use this for my MAC MSF when I'm in a hurry in the morning! I have this one and my RT one and I definitely prefer this for powders and that one for stippling foundation! |
 |
| The old and amazing.. Powder Brush! I used to use this for powser but I found it picked up too much product.. It;s an amazing product for blending foundation, a light contour or when you've put to much blusher on your cheeks.. I initially bought one because of Youtube reviews but I now have three and yet again none have shed! I would definitely reccommend picking this up if you haven't already.. It can be used multiply and for £3 something, it's really not bad! |
 |
| So I assume it's meant to be used for concealer but I think it's a little to flimsy for it so I use this to apply my MAC or Topshop Highlighter 'cause it doesn't pick up too much product.. so I don't look like a disco ball but it is perfect for the job! I've had this for around five/six months and it hasn't shed yet OR fallen apart like one or two of my Real Technique brushes! |
Hope you enjoyed the review! If you haven't checked them out yet, go ahead! You won't regret the price and the quality of all the products i've tried so far are AMAZING! DON'T miss out!
CIAAAAAO x
No comments:
Post a Comment