HEY GUUUUUUYS!
So if any of you follow my twitter, you would have realized I've been in London for the last week and will be returning to Uni in Cambridge this weekend! Regardless, I went shopping on Tuesday with of my bestfriends from high school who I haven't seen in so long but it honestly never felt like it..
We went to Primark of course and I've heard a hella lot about these nails all over Youtube because they're so cheap, nicely designed and easy to apply!
ANWAYS.. I got the dark blue ones (my fave color) and I can honestly say I don't regret it! I thought I'd give them ago once before buying loads all in one go but I am beyond satisfied with the fact that they hold so strong.. they almost feel like acrylics done by my usual nail artists!
I never got a chance to take a picture of the packaging and all but I will show you them on the first day I wore them..
I'm so in love with them that it is unreal! I will most definitely be going back and picking up some more shades considering summer's nearly here and I'm not one for painting my nails unless I'm procrastinating!
I WOULD SAY to be VEEEEEEEERY careful of the glue when applying because it sticks and hurts so much to get off your skin.. such an annoying process! Excluding that though.. these are my new nail faves :D
CIAAAAAAAO GUYS x
Cute nails and great blog, I nominated you for the versatile and inspiring blogger awards. To participate go check out my blog at www.istylewitlex.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteawww thanks :) and i shall do :) x
Delete