Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 3 May 2014

London: Travelling Makeup Bag

HEY GUYS!

I thought i'd share the products i bring with me when I come home for the holidays, ofcourse this time it was two weeks but usually i'll come for the weekend and i wont have to bring as much with me BUT I always come prepared in case something pops up and I need a more glam look but regardless, these products are the excessive basics that i always have with me when i'm home! So let's get started!

BASE:

Garnier Moisture Match for dry to very dry skin ¦ Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer ¦ Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter ¦ The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream.

L'Oreal Nude Magique Foundation in 110 Warm Ivory ¦ Revlon Photoready Skinlights in 100 Bare Light ¦ MAC Face & Body Foundation in N2 ¦ Topshop Glow in Polished ¦ Topshop Bronzer in Mohawk ¦ Topshop Highlighter in Crescent Moon ¦ MAC MSF Natural in Medium.
EYES:


Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara ¦ Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Primer ¦ Maybelline BIG EYES Volume Mascara ¦  Rimmel Scandaleyes Flex Mascara.

Sleek Ink Pot in Black ¦ 17 Metallics Eyes in Wild Bronxe ¦ Superdrugs Eyelash Curlers ¦ No7 Stay Perfect Liquid Liner ¦ Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in 001 Black,

Soap & Glory Lid Stuff ¦ MUA Smokin Palette ¦ Collection Nude Eye Palette,

LIPS:

L'Oreal Caress Liquid Lipstick in Lolita ¦ 17 Lipgloss ¦ Maybelline Baby Lips ¦ No7 Lipstick ¦ 17 Lipgloss ¦ Topshop Lipstick in The Damned ¦ Maxfactor Lipfinity Lasting Liptint ¦ 
& the swatches..

BROWS:

Sleek Brow Kit in Dark ¦ Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown.
BRUSHES:

RT: Expert Face Brush ¦ Buffing Brush ¦ Contour Brush ¦ Pointed Foundation Brush ¦ Brow Brush ¦ Base Shadow Brush,

Ecotool's Powder Brush ¦ Sigma Angled Blush Brush ¦ Ecotool's Eye brushes ¦ Superdrug Blending Brush ¦ ELF Small Angled Brush. 
Hope you enjoyed seeing the excessive makeup I carry when I come home,  I just didn't know when I'd want a change or a different color so I brought half of everything! 

CIAAAAAAO x

No comments:

Post a Comment