HIIIIIIIIII!
Okay so if you haven't already noticed, I'm a teeeeny tiny obsessed with watching Movies & TV Programmes on Netflix.. So here are my Mostly Watched/Must Watches..
1. Vampire Diaries: So I've only just finished the first season and I can well and truly say I'm hooked on how beautiful the Salvatore brothers are! How much more drama can happen in such a tiny town?! Rooting for DELENA on the side.. they seem more interesting as a couple.. who do you ship?
2. You Don't Mess with the Zohan: ahaha! Adam Sandler is freakin hilarious in this.. & no matter how 'fake' it is.. it's a comedy with a hella lotta realism in it! Check it out!
3. Arrested Development: LOL! Nothing makes me laugh than how dysfunctional these lot are.. It's funny to watch 'cause they're so damn predictable but it's definitely one to lure you in and make you watch one episode after the other!
4. Breaking Bad: Just started this one but I'm so hooked its unbelievable! Cannot believe I never watched it before uni.. Pulled me in hook line and sinker!
GO CHECK EM OUT!
CIAAAAAAAAAAAAO x
we've been meaning to start watching breaking bad. Our friends are hooked, and they have been trying to get us into it for a while now. Do you think we should start from the first episode, or will we be able to get the jist of things if we pick it up from the current episode?
ReplyDeletewww.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au
www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au
I'd definitely say start from the first episode.. its so interesting and it's something I never thought i'd personally watch but I'm addicted!
Delete