Heey Guys!
All you british and american people know what X FACTOR is right? Well for those who don't its a show to find the next big music artist/s in the industry! This year all the contestants will be judged by..
SIMON COWELL
CHERYL COLE
MEL B
LOUIS WALSH
The panel this year is amazing & i'm SO glad Simon's back :D
I managed to get tickets for the auditions and bootcamp through APPLAUSE STORE! All you gotta do is signup and they send you emails regarding shows in your area :D
I went to the auditions on Friday the 1st with my little sister, Ziya and another of my bestfriends :D It was at the SSE Arena in Wembley.. and there was a bit of a wait but the experience was insane :D We had so much fun and we were so shattered afterwards.. Instead of going on about it.. I'ma let you guys watch the vlog Ziya made..
I then went to bootcamp with my little sister on Saturday the 9th.. It was beyond intense :o I vlogged a little bit but most of it will either be really noisy or random footage i got of both days.,.
Hope you liked seeing these ever so random things.. Let me know if you guys would prefer me putting up supporting videos as well as posts and pictures :D
Till next time m'loves <3x
No comments:
Post a Comment