Hey Guuuys!
So I'm just writing on a whim here and I think it'll help me to write it all out and maybe you guys will get to read this too..
I'm one of those cliche girls who love romantic things; rain kisses, long walks and picnics in the park with old fashioned 21 questions to get to know each other a little better. I will never understand how a relationship can be purely internet based and I'm not one for posting about it on every social media website possible. This is beyond cliche of those Tumblr girly kinda posts but I'd love to receive a letter like in the notebook than a facebook relationship request..
I just wanna say I want you all to appreciate the simpler stuff in life.. relationships are all about portraying it for the world but its never intimate that way.. you lose the inside jokes and the random giggles if all you do is post everything you guys do toegther on media sites for the world to see.. we need to take a step back and make the moments count..
Write that special person a note.. tell them how amazing they are.. Mind you, Im not talking about just romantic relationsships.. friendships can get ruined too when everyone knows everything and nothing is a secret.. bestfriends exist so that you can tell your secrets to them.. I'm feeling awfully Tumblr like whilst I write this cause the sun's setting into a pretty purple and orange sky and ah it;s all picture worthy but my camera's dead and Iphone's just wont do it justice..
I also wanna let you know.. I appreciate everyone who follows & reads my blog.. if you get this far in this ramble.. comment below and let me know where you're from.. and answer my question below :D
This is basically a really random post.. I want to know how you guys are doing and how you all are spending your holidays? Anyone of to any place interesting?
CIAAAAAO x
No comments:
Post a Comment