HEEEEEY!
So my summer has been slightly boring and its started to rain nearly every day in London.. BOOO! I've been redoing my room and emptying my wardrobe.. gotta start packing for uni! I thought i'd come back with a very relevant tag :D Lets get cracckin..
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Straight!
2. What is your natural hair colour?
Dark Brown & Brunette under the sun!
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I've never dyed my hair!
4. How often do you wash your hair?
Every two days.. me and dry shampoo do not get along!
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Depends what i'm feeling to be honest..
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I suck at painting nails! I will get them done when there's a wedding or I know i'm going to have loads of events!
7. How often to you change your nail polish?
I rarely paint my nails.. I truly suck at doing them!
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Again.. Natural is my best friend!
9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
I dont wear makeup on a daily basis because I cannot be bothered with the fuss.. but when I know i'm gonna be taking selfies it can take from 20 -40 minutes.. it really depends where i'm going!
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Definitely my face.. I've tried doing my eyes first but it's just a little odd.
11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I have a slight collection of eyeshadows in every form and lipsticks too.. but everything else I buy when I need it!
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Another one of my makeup fails.. I'll only wear them if i'm going all out for a wedding or my birthday.. I cannot for the life of me be bothered to wear them!
13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Nope.. I could go out without any but when im in a rush and want to look presentable, i'll put on a little powder, mascara and brow gel and i'm good to go!
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
NAAAAAH.. That's unnecessary!
15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yeyuhhh! On multiple times in the summer, i'll just put on sunglasses which cover up most of my face!
16. How many high end products do you have?
Its mostly drugstore but I do have essential MAC products!
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
I have a hella lot of brushes which I dont use so not as often..
18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I'm the type of person who wakes up and makes plan for that day.. But if its something like a birthday or a night out or something I have tickets for.. I buy new outfits for.. (shopping addict though)
19. How often do you change your handbag?
99% of my bags are black.. so hardly ever? I use mine till its not useable and then go buy another one.. having said that i do have a bit of a collection.. #oops
20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I have THE WORST sleeping pattern.. I go to sleep at like 6am and wake up at like 3pm.. Needs to be fixed before uni!
21. How often & when do you workout?
erm never? I walk pretty much everywhere but I have no motivation to workout :(
22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right-handed.
23. How tall are you?
5'2"
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I speak English and my mother tongue.. does that count?
25. How many pets do you have?
NO.. Bur I want a cat so bad!!
26. How often are you on Blogger?
It depends to be frank.. I used to check it everyday but not so much anymore.. I do check it atleast a week though ;D
27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Yessir!
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Iphone notes is basically my shopping list of everything I reaaaaaaaally want!
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I'm british and i googled a blog name creator thingamajig..
30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
A small samsung one that I currently have no clue of its location :o
31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
The house gets a thorough clean atleast a week but my room is just blergh!
32. What is your favourite colour?
BLUE!
33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
Cosmo for definits..
34. Do you swear?
Mhmmm
35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
its nearly 4pm and i've done nothing but this and watch Youtube videos so..
& there yah have it.. a little insight to lazy little me ;?
CIAOx
No comments:
Post a Comment