Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag ;?

GUUUYS.. 

This tag is basically designed for me.. 

1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do?
Wearing blusher? I just think it emphasizes the fact that I already have naturally flushed cheeks and it makes me look super red.. 

2. Is washing your brushes something you do regularily?
ERRRRRRM nope.. I have a variety of brushes so I don't use them all the time.. I do it every three weeks or so.. 

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
I dont paint my nails cause I suck so never?

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
I replace it as soon as its finished if its something I use on a daily basis.. having said that I usually try things out when I finish something.. 

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Not cleansing my face before bed.. I'm the worst person at skincare!

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing for a long time?
Sorting my clothes out after I've washed them.. They'll just sit there until i wear them all and they end up back in my laundry basket.. #fail

7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
HELL NO! I'm ready makeup wise but outfits are a craze! Usually i'll just be ready and get side tracked by music or Youtube :o #oops

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
never.. I need to learn to though or i'll be broke! 

9. How organised are your makeup and nailpolish collections?
I wouldn't call them collections.. but they are pretty organised.. 


Hope you enjoyed baskiug in my lazyness.. ;D #peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment