Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Weekly Netflix Faves..

HEY GUUUUYS! 

I'm back at uni and back using Netflix <3 the most amazing app created like EVEEEEEEEER! 
SO while I have been majorly procrastinating, I thought I'd tell you guys what I've been watching on netflix and whether i'd recommend you to watch it too.. ofcourse you may not be into the same things I am so there's that but still.. 

#1. Beauty & the Briefcase: Hilary Duff is my all-time fave actress from disney, her films are always amazing and I loved this one too! It's based around romance and love so if you're not into that then don't watch this, but when I'm feelin a little low.. I know exactly where to go! 

#2. The Princess Diaries 2: Okay so if you've been living under a rock you won't have heard of this.. yah get my jist here? Obviously you'd have watched number 1 but OH MY.. this is a classic must watch! My mother has even watched & liked this, and she never cried so BONUS! Love this to bits, most definitely a chickflick!

#3. The Dictator: LOOOOOOOL! Nothing says humour like a little misunderstanding! This is most definitely the movie to cheer you up and have you in giggles! I've watched this twice, that's how funny I find it.. It's just one of those movies you can put on when you don't know what to watch.. 

#4. Ugly Betty: I remember when this came on TV for the first time and I was like WOAH.. It has such a good storyline, suprisingly realistic in the magazine world and the drama contrast makes it hilarious! It's one of the TV shows you have to watch from the start, i didn't so i'm rewatching it :D but I love it x1000! 

#5. The Vampire Diaries: So if you've read the previous versions of this post, you'll have realized that I am in obsession with this programme! It's got me so hooked it's unbelievable! It's one of those programmes that lure you in and make you believe that the characters are real and everything happened and you're sat there in shock and suspicion at the end of every damn episode! #addicted! 

So guys, those were my faves! What are yours? 

CIAAAAAAO x

2 comments:

  1. I love beauty and the briefcase and pretty much any cliche chick flicks! They're just so relaxing to watch!

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iknow! i never really expected it to be as amazing as it was :D x

      Delete