Hey Guys!
I haven't been here in a while and its solely because of my exams which i can gladly say are over :D I honestly cannot believe the first year of uni is over and i'll be back in London tomorrow! It's absolute madness how I've gotten through a whole year so fast and made the most amazing friends.. I honestly am so thankful for the opportunity to live away from home!
So guys I thought i'd give you a little update on my life, a rambling post of randomness and everything else interesting happening in life! So obviously I'm heading home on the 26th and by the time this is up, i'll be back in my room at home in LONDON TOWN! But moving means packing up a whole year's memories and i thought I'd share with you guys how amazing my year has been.. IN PICTURESSS!
 |
| Dessert Time in London |
 |
| SMOOOOOOOORES! |
 |
| Jocolatte! |
 |
| HAULIN' |
 |
| CREAMS in LONDON <3 |
 |
| Toga Party! Can you tell I love gold? |
 |
| Mini Eggs Brownies! (BEST THINGS EVER) |
 |
| Dairy Milk Brownies.. NOMNOMNOM <3 |
 |
| The Vintage Fair! #bestthingaboutlife |
 |
| Chocolate Cupcakes <3 (can you tell we love cooking yet?) |
 |
| LOLA LO'S Terrace <3 |
 |
| BEST BOOK FOR THE SEMESTER BREAK! |
 |
| nomnomnom<3 |
 |
| Topshop drives me a little crazy sometimes.. |
 |
| Primark Nails.. |
 |
| First signs of summer :D |
 |
| SHOPPING SPREEEEEE <3 |
 |
| & then i went to MAC and this happened! |
I hope you enjoy my year in pictures.. Ofcourse I have a million and one selfies but those don't matter when all of these actually remind me of the amazing times I've had this year! Can't wait for the summer now!
CIAAAAAAO x
omg that waffle with the m&m's looks amazing! I need one! x
ReplyDeletehttp://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk
its from a dessert parlour called creams.. they have some branches around london but i dunno where else :o THEY ARE DELISH THOUU! I'm gonna try make me some soon so if they turn out good i'll defo let you know the recipe :D xx
Delete