Hey Guuuys!
I know I know.. I've been MIA for ages.. I've been dealing with some stuff and work and uni etc.. I thought I'd jump back into the swing with one of the newest tags all over YOUTUBE! Obviously I don't make videos so I'm going to type this one out.. There's twenty categories and the rules are to have three for each category.. Here goes nothing..
Products
-Iphone
-Laptop
-Camera
Foods
-Fried Chicken
-Lasagna
-Spiced Wedges
Places
-Cambridge
-HOME
-Paris
Things you'd Miss
-Family
-Friends
-Food
Things you do when you're bored
-Watch Movies
-Shopping
-Bake
Things you enjoy when its sunny
-Picnics/BBQ
-Holidays
-Being Outside
Films
-All of Harry Potter
-Original Disney Movies.
-Horror Films
Songs
-So Sick Neyo
-Revolutionary Warfare NAS
-Old School Love Meg&Liz
Brands
-Apple
-Samsung
-MAC
Outdoor things that you like
-Long Walks
-Little villages in the countryside
-The sun
Events
-My Birthday
-New Years Day
-First day of summer
Cartoons
-Simpsons
-Spongebob Squarepants
Buildings
-Kings College Campus in Cambridge
-National History Museum in London
-Eiffel Tower in Paris
Anything in everyday life
-Flowers
-My Best Friends
-Food
Traits in any person, not just partners
-Honesty
-Being able to laugh at yourself
-Loyalty
Influences
-My parents
-My friends
-Pinterest
Drinks
-Cranberry Juice & Lemonade
-Sanpellegrino Aranciatta [Orange]
-Smooth Orange Juice
Experiences
-Living out for university
-Running around Brighton for a school trip
-Being part of an international conference
Things to Watch
-NCIS
-Gogglebox
-Vampire Diaries
Youtubers
-VelvetGhost - GabbyLindley
-InTheFrow
-Jim Chapman
& There ya have it guys! Have fun reading and i tag all of you! Loveyou <3X
No comments:
Post a Comment