Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Random Questions Tag

Hey Guys! 

So I know I've been MIA for a long time but I thought i'd come back with a little tag I found a couple weeks back.. Still can't believe I turn 20 in a couple of days.. 15 to be exact :o 

What’s a nickname only your family calls you? I don’t have a nickname, but my dad always calls me by my first and middle name cause there’s a song with that as a title.

What’s a weird habit of yours? My window is always open, regardless of whether it’s snowing outside!

Do you have any weird phobias? London Underground Elevators!

What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone? Cooler than me - Mike Posner! It’s just too upbeat not to sing!

What’s one of your biggest pet peeves? When people say guess what? And then don’t tell you what it is!

What’s one of your nervous habits? I hum or tap my foot...

What side of the bed do you sleep on? Right side, at least that’s always the side I wake up on.

First stuffed animal? I actually can’t answer this because I’ve had so many but the one that sticks in to my head is the giant pooh bear we bought is Disneyland when I was four & I still have it!

What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks? Chocolate Frappachino!

What’s the beauty rule you preach but never practice? I don’t preach anything; I’m too lazy for that! But I’m most definitely guilty of ruining my own skin by ending up sleeping in my makeup because I can’t be bothered to take it off!

Which way do you face in the shower? Towards the opposite wall.

Do you have any weird body skills? Not that I know of!

Favourite comfort food? Practically everything but most definitely cake! Give me cake and I shall love you 5ever!

What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say? There are tons! “That’s Disgusting!” “OMG!” “Coolbeans Broski!”


Time to sleep! What are you actually wearing? Depends to be honest! If it’s hot and/or I’ve just had a shower; a long t-shirt! But if I’m cold and/or I’ve been lying around; a pair of comfy trousers and a random tee!

Hope you liked that.. Till next time m'beauties <3x

No comments:

Post a Comment